Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact Carson Air?
You may call Carson Air at (250) 765-7776.
- Where is your head office located?
The Carson Air Head Office is located in Kelowna, British Columbia.
The mailing address for our Head Office is:
200-6197 Airport Way
Kelowna, BC Canada V1V 2S2
- Where are your bases located?
Carson Air operates bases in Kelowna, Vancouver, and Calgary. View our contact page for info on how to get in touch with each base
- What is Carson Air?
Founded in 1990, Carson Air is the primary provider of fixed wing air ambulance services in British Columbia operating out of bases in Kelowna (head office) and Vancouver. We also provide cargo service to several Western Canadian cities daily under dedicated cargo contracts with additional bases in Calgary and a flight training school operating out of Kelowna.
- What is Exchange Income Corporation?
EIC is a diversified, acquisition-oriented corporation focused on opportunities in aerospace, aviation, and manufacturing. The business plan of the Company is to invest in profitable, well-established companies with strong cash flows operating in niche markets.More info.
- What fleet does Carson Air operate?
We currently operate a fleet made up of Metro III, King Air 350, Cessna Citation 560, and Beech 1900D aircraft.
- How do I make a media inquiry?
Please contact email@example.com
- How do I apply?
To apply to work with us, please fill out the form located on our careers page.
- What positions are currently open?
Please see our careers page for a list of open positions.
- What are the minimum requirements to fly the different aircraft at Carson Air?
Please see our careers page for a list of minimum requirements by aircraft and position.
- Does Carson Air offer Work VISA sponsorship?
Applicable for candidates meeting the requirements for the position.
- What is it like to live in Kelowna or Vancouver?
For an inside look at working at Carson Air in Kelowna and Vancouver, check out the recruitment video on our careers page.
- What charters do you offer?
At Carson Air we offer both Medevac and Corporate Aircraft Charter Services.
- How far can you fly?
Depending what aircraft you fly, we can fly as far as nearly 2,000NM (4,000km).
- What aircraft do you offer for Medevac and Corporate Charters?
We have multiple aircraft available* for charter services such as a King Air 350, Beech 1900D and Cessna Citation 560 Encore.
(*) The aircraft listed may not be available at time of charter request
- How do I request a request or quote for a medevac charter?
Please contact Providence Air Ambulance © for medevac charter requests and quotes.
- How do I request a quote for a corporate charter?
Please contact us for corporate charter requests and quotes. To contact the Charter Services department for Carson Air, please call 1.250.878.5800.
- Is the Southern Interior Flight Centre part of Carson Air?
Yes, Southern Interior Flight Centre is part of Carson Air, a subsidiary of Exchange Income Corporation©
- How do I contact the Southern Interior Flight Centre?
Please visit the Southern Interior Flight Centre website to get in touch.
- How do I enrol in the Southern Interior Flight Centre?
For info on enrolling in our flight school programs, please visit the Southern Interior Flight Centre website.
- How do I book a discovery flight?
For info on booking a discovery flight, please visit the Southern Interior Flight Centre website.
- Does Southern Interior Flight Centre offer an Aviation Diploma course?
Yes, in partnership with Okanagan College©, Southern Interior Flight Centre offers an Aviation Diploma Course. Learn more.
- Does Southern Interior Flight Centre offer a Flight Path Program?
Many pilots employed by Carson Air started their flight training with Southern Interior Flight Centre. View employee success stories for more info.
- Is the Southern Interior Flight Centre looking for flight instructors?
Yes, if you are interested in applying for a position, see our careers page.
- Does Carson Air operate an AMO? I want maintenance on my own airplane.
Yes we do, however we do not provide third party maintenance (private maintenance on personal aircraft).
If you have questions about aircraft maintenance in the Okanagan Valley, please contact Ryan from Okanagan Fix Wings. Ryan is a proud Carson Air partner with a long standing history of excellence in aircraft maintenance and repairs
Additionally, we have partnerships with Stolaris who specializes in small aircraft maintenance and with Innovative Aerospace who specializes in custom engineered avionics and electrical installations, repairs, harness building & design.
- I have an I.T. request and need support, whom do I contact?
Please direct all I.T. questions to Exchange Technology Services©.