Medevac King Air 350 (CYXJ) – First Officer
City: Fort St John
Province: British Columbia
Terms: Permanent – full time position
Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking an IFR experienced, motivated, energetic, safety focused and challenge-driven pilot who is eager to succeed in a dynamic and growing aviation company. Carson Air is a stable company known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance, flight operations, who has provided uninterrupted essential services for more than 25 years.
Pilots flying for Carson Air know their schedule in advance, this provides a great work-life balance to our Medevac crews which is seldomly encountered in the aviation industry. We have recently changed our pay structure, as we are committed to offering our employees competitive compensation in addition to ongoing training, and internal opportunities for advancement.
Out of our new base in Fort St John we will have 2 different schedules:
- 4 days ON / 4 days OFF
- 10 days ON / 10 days OFF for rotational positions
The Medevac First Officer is responsible for assisting the Captain in performing his/her duties in a safe, efficient and timely manner according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements, and company expectations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating.
- Preferred – 1000 hours of fixed wing flight time.
- Preferred – 500 hours of multi engine flight time.
- Preferred – 250 hours of Mountain flying experience.
- Preferred – Aviation diploma.
- Preferred – BE30 Type rating.
- Holder of a Group 1 Pilot Medical assessment by a qualified Civil Aviation Medical Examiner as required by Transport Canada regulations.
- No Transport Canada violations or suspensions.
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance and approval for simulator training in the United States.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with the Internet.
- Fluency or proficiency in English language skills.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a Training Bond Agreement unless they already have a current type rating for the BE30 aircraft.
The Company has a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in place.
Our workforce is diverse, and we are committed to an inclusive work environment where collaboration, understanding and mutual respect bring out the best in us all. We are committed to the health and well-being of our employees, offering a safe and welcoming workplace with competitive salaries and benefits package inclusive of:
- Salary based on experience: starting at $60,000 – up to $80,000.
- Annual increments based on performance.
- Per diems for each scheduled shift
- Premiums based on shift assignments.
- Extended health and dental benefit plans
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (Exchange Income Corporation)
- Referral Program
- Accommodation for rotational crew
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Great work-life balance, with schedules provided in advance.
- Performance based company with a great career growth opportunity.
Carson Air is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, or any other
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please submit your resume to email@example.com subject YXJ BE30 FO or apply through our website www.carsonair.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.