Medevac King Air 350 (CYXS) – Captain
City: Prince George
Province: British Columbia
Terms: Permanent – full time position
We are expanding and our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking an IFR experienced, motivated, energetic, safety focused and challenge-driven pilot who is eager to succeed in a dynamic and growing aviation company. Carson Air is a stable company known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance, flight operations, who has provided uninterrupted essential services for more than 25 years.
Pilots flying for Carson Air know their schedule in advance, with a great 4 days ON / 4 days OFF rotation which provides a work-life balance to our Medevac crews seldom encountered in the aviation industry. We have recently changed our pay structure, as we are committed to offering our employees competitive compensation in addition to ongoing training, and internal opportunities for advancement.
The Captains have the overall responsibility for the safe, efficient, and timely operations of the aircraft and the First Officer according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements and company expectations.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
- Preferred – Minimum of 3000 hours on fixed wing aircraft, with 1000 hours as PIC
- Preferred – Minimum of 1000 hours of multi engine flight time, with 500 hours as PIC
- Preferred – Minimum of 100 hours on type, with 50 hours as PIC
- Preferred – Minimum of 500 hours of mountain flying experience
- Preferred – King Air 350 (BE30) Type rating
- Preferred – Aviation diploma
- Required – ATPL
- Required – Category 1 Pilot Medical
- No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance and approval for simulator training in the United States
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluency or proficiency in English language skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a Training Bond Agreement unless they already have a
current type rating for the King Air 350 (BE30).
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
Carson Air is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, or any other
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please submit your resume to email@example.com subject YXS King Air Captain or apply through our website www.carsonair.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Carson Air Ltd.’s Head Office is located at 200 -6197 Airport Way Kelowna, BC V1V 2S2.