YLW Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Province: British Columbia
Carson Air Ltd. is a dynamic, growing aviation Company headquartered in Kelowna, BC with bases in Vancouver and Calgary. We are passionate about our customers, our employees and the communities we serve through long standing contracts with the BC Government and FedEx. We are the largest provider of Air Ambulance Services in BC; we move Air Freight daily between BC and Alberta; and we provide pilot training in association with Okanagan College. Carson Air has been providing essential services for more than 25 years and is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation.
We are actively looking for an experienced Aviation Professional who holds a current and valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license for a full-time permanent position for our Kelowna base. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing and certifying both heavy and line maintenance on company aircraft. Additionally, as a licenced AME, you will be required to be a role model and provide direction and leadership for apprentice engineers. Attention to detail and safety while carrying out your duties will be of the utmost importance.
- Valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License M1 required. M1 & M2 together considered an asset.
PREFERRED TYPE EXPERIENCE
- B300 King Air, B1900, PT6 Engine, Cessna 172
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of the Canadian Aviation Regulations as it pertains to an AME.
- Positive Attitude with strong work ethic
- Flexibility with work schedules
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with the Internet
- Good Communication with ability to give clear direction.
- Good Understanding of the English Language with the ability to read, understand and follow instructions contained within Aircraft Manuals and Publications as it relates to Aircraft Maintenance
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject YLW – AME or apply through our website www.carsonair.com. Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted directly.
Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and appreciate your interest to be part of the Company.