Medevac King Air 350 – First Officer
Province: British Columbia
Terms: Permanent – full time position
Our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is seeking an IFR experienced, motivated, energetic, safety focused and challenge-driven pilot who is eager to succeed in a dynamic and growing aviation company. Carson Air is a stable company known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance, flight operations, who has provided uninterrupted essential services for more than 25 years.
Pilots flying for Carson Air know their schedule in advance, with a great 4 days ON / 4 days OFF rotation which provides a work-life balance to our Medevac crews seldom encountered in the aviation industry. We have recently changed our pay structure, as we are committed to offering our employees competitive compensation in addition to ongoing training, and internal opportunities for advancement.
The Medevac First Officer is responsible to assist the Captain in performing his/her duties in a safe, efficient
and timely manner according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements, and company
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE or SKILLS
- Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating
- Preferred – 1000 hours of fixed wing flight time
- Preferred – 500 hours of multi engine flight time
- Preferred – 250 hours of Mountain flying experience
- Preferred – Aviation diploma
- Preferred – King Air 350 Type rating.
- Holder of a Group 1 Pilot Medical assessment by a qualified Civil Aviation Medical Examiner as required by Transport Canada regulations.
- No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
- Ability to obtain TSA clearance and approval for simulator training in the United States
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with the Internet.
- Fluency or proficiency in English language skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a current type rating for the King Air 350.
The Company has a COVID -19 Vaccine Policy in place.
Carson Air is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to a policy of non-discrimination in all our employment practices. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, disability, or any other identifying characteristic.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org subject YLW King Air 350 FO or apply through our website www.carsonair.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Carson Air Ltd.’s Head Office is located at 200 -6197 Airport Way Kelowna, BC V1V 2S2.